[CentOS] Was Re: USB install annoyances, is, OT, hosting providers

Craig White craig.white at ttiltd.com
Mon Jan 9 22:29:17 UTC 2012

On Jan 9, 2012, at 3:05 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> I've changed the subject line. It has nothing to do with my question with
> my original post, that no one seems to have any answer to, what file
> "image# 1" is looking for.
>
> This bloody email has now been blocked *twice*.
----
quite simply, it's obviously the methodology that you use to send e-mail and that may very well include 3rd parties.

you can choose to fix it or continue to suffer the vagaries that are apparent in your methods to get an e-mail to the intended target - it's your choice. Of course this is not the first time you've complained on the same topic and the cause is still the same.

Craig