[CentOS] Upgrade Question

Gene Poole

gene.poole at macys.com
Tue Jan 10 18:55:05 UTC 2012

We've got about 200 existing servers running CentOS/RHEL 5.6 and all new
servers are being provisioned using CentOS/RHEL 6.1.  So that everything
is consistent we need to upgrade the servers running CentOS/RHEL 5.6. I've
searched the CentOS wiki, the Red Hat site, and the internet  looking for
something official on upgrading/migrating from CentOS/RHEL 5.x to
CentOS/RHEL 6.x.  There's got to be a way other than having 2 times
hardware.

Any ideas???

Thanks,
Gene Poole