[CentOS] A silly question about getting access to webapp installed with yum

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 06:43:25 UTC 2012

Greetings,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 5:59 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs> wrote:
>> Honestly, I don't know after what steps it started working as I was
>> multi-tasking trying to get cups, samba and freenx among other things
>> working all at the same time.
>
> Maybe Apache needed reatart?

Now that you mention it, yes I did restart the apache

> I see ejabberd and jabberd in EPEL. can't say about others.

Thanks for the suggestion

Immediately after your mail, Les has suggested Openfire too
http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/

I will try setting it up in case I have issues with BigBlueButton (for
internal and external support activities).

--
Regards,

Rajagopal