[CentOS] skype on 5.7

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sat Jan 14 20:59:04 UTC 2012

On 01/14/2012 08:08 PM, Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
> On Saturday 14 January 2012, Ljubomir Ljubojevic<office at plnet.rs>
> wrote:
>
>> My own rpm, static in rpm, with avatars added:
>> http://rpms.plnet.rs/plnet-centos5-i386/RPMS.plnet/skype-2.1.0.81-1.e
>> l5.noarch.rpm
>
> Is this the kind of package that's appropriate for the CentOS contrib
> repository?

I have posted numerous times all over the internet about packages I
compiled from CentOS (5 and 6). I have not received any communication
from anyone interested in using them in other repositories.

Fell free to use/submit rpm's and src.rpms I packaged in any repository.
I do not have much free time, so I am not interested in maintaining
newer versions of those packages, especially 5.x packages since (almost)
all are latest versions able to build on CentOS 5.x

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...