[CentOS] LSI/3ware 9750-4i and multipath I/O

Vahan Yerkanian vahan at arminco.com
Sat Jan 14 22:32:43 UTC 2012

Thanks for the comments folks, your points are damn right. I believe what I experienced was the data corruption via stale caches..

So much for not opening up the case (actually for the first time, I resisted due to the lack of time) and not checking if these controllers are somehow linked together for write cache etc exchange…
AFAIK they're just connected via 8087s to the backplanes with dual-port SAS drives.

Going back to the LSI website to check if these 9750 have an option to link their caches into one...