[CentOS] ia32-libs for 64 bit CentOS

Elijah Karari elijah.karari at edf.co.ke
Tue Jan 17 04:56:46 UTC 2012

Let me give you the complete picture so that you may undrstand the predicament am in, the Zimbra collab. suite is completely open source, it has a desktop version which is only available as a .i686 package. see it for yourself:

http://www.zimbra.com/downloads/zd-downloads.html

i installed compat-libstdc++ but it still doesn't work . This is the error message :

WARNING: ia32-libs is missing for x86_64 platform. This package is required to run Zimbra Desktop on 64-bit Linux.

Please help.....