[CentOS] A little confused with video drivers

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Wed Jan 18 01:07:08 UTC 2012

On 01/17/2012 02:35 PM, Phil Savoie wrote:
> Thank you for this.  Guess I'm stuck then.  Great... No wireless and
> limited video.  I guess I really know how to pick 'em.  Again, thank you
> for your time.

Go to ElRepo site, or ElRepo mailing list and report a problem.

As for wireless, use Elrepo DeviceID page
http://elrepo.org/tiki/DeviceIDs to find out if they have the driver for it.

I just finished installing 3 Acer 5349 laptops with Atheros LAN and
Broadcom WiFi. I luckily had USB NIC (Ralink or Realtek) that I used to
install kmod packages from ElRepo repository.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...