[CentOS] What happened to the mirrors?

Patrick Hurrelmann patrick.hurrelmann at lobster.de
Wed Jan 25 08:23:44 UTC 2012

On 25.01.2012 09:13, Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> what happened to the mirrors? Many of them are outdated and older than
> 2days. They are missing the latest updates from yesterday and the day
> before yesterday. According to http://mirror-status.centos.org a
> whopping number of 227 mirrors are currently out of date. This is the
> major part of all European mirrors. :(
>
> Can someone please have a closer look at this?
>
> Thanks a lot and regards
> Patrick

Ok, I checked some more. Master mirror eu-msync.centos.org is the
culprit as it is outdated while us-msync.centos.org is fine.
Could someone please enliven the eu master mirror?

Thanks
Patrick

--
Lobster LOGsuite GmbH, Hauptstraße 67, D-82327 Tutzing

HRB 178831, Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Martin Fischer, Rolf Henrich