[CentOS] confidence in partitioning tool (6.2)

Jonathan Nilsson jnilsson at uci.edu
Mon Jan 30 18:23:59 UTC 2012

> > Maybe a little different answer than you're looking for....
> >
> > But why not install VMware Workstation (free)?
> >
> > Unless there's some specific reason,
> >
> > now a days, me personally, I wouldn't do it any other way.
>
> That is not what my client has asked me to do. They want a dual boot
> Windows/CentOS box.

sometimes clients don't know what is best for them. either they aren't
aware of VMs or perhaps have a fear of the unknown.  virtual machines work
great for all but the most intensive work (hardware accelerated CUDA
functions, multi-dimentional matrix calculations and games requiring
DirectX10+ hardware acceleration).

--
Jonathan