[CentOS] what percent of time are there unpatched exploits against default config?

Sun Jan 1 01:48:58 UTC 2012
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 12/31/11 5:06 PM, Alex Milojkovic wrote:
> I think some of these changes are coming.

careful what you wish for, it may come true...

...those changes ARE coming, but they are coming at the request of the
movie and music industries who are trying to legislate the ability to
demand domain names be blocked based on accusations.  IANAL, but as I
read the proposed legislation, running your own DNS server that attempts
to circumvent these blocks is being elevated to a felony.

may I add... this thread has drifted *WAY* off scope for this list, and
belongs elsewhere.   NOTHING here is specific to CentOS.