[CentOS] probleme with my wifi card on centos 6

Mon Jan 2 23:15:42 UTC 2012
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

On 01/02/2012 09:58 PM, fakessh wrote:
> I am writing to report a problem I encounter with my wireless card
> realtek 8150
> the installer does not detect the device so the
> /etc/sysconfig/network-script/ifcfg-wlan0 is absent

Realtek 8150 is USB LAN NIC, not the wireless one. Drivers for it are
already inside the Kernel:

http://www.realtek.com/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=14&PFid=8&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=21

Please post output of the 'lspci -v" command, mainly those device
without anything in "Kernel driver in use:" (or do not have that line at
all).

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)