[CentOS] One of my servers wont boot today

Tue Jan 31 07:24:51 UTC 2012
Paul (GPR Support) <paul at gpr.co.za>

You might try

# dumpe2fs /dev/<your device> | grep superblock

Then from this output - if you can get any - use one of the backup
superblocks with

#e2fsck -b <number from above output> /dev/VolGroup00/<logical volume>