[CentOS] confidence in partitioning tool (6.2)

Tue Jan 31 14:43:52 UTC 2012
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

On 01/31/2012 03:21 PM, Larry Martell wrote:
> I've found that there is an automated defrag scheduled for 1:45am on
> Wednesdays. I probably won't be up then, but perhaps nothing will move
> around between then and the morning.

Just leave laptop in power and on during the night, or, if you have
access to the BIOS, change the time in BIOS to 01:35am, and disable
internet access to the laptop, so it defrags as soon as it is booted.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...