[CentOS] Good tool to draw server room?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:38:09 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Rafał Radecki <radecki.rafal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> I am currently designing a server room. I would like to be able to draw a
> 2D (in the future 3D) project. Do you know any tools? Which one can you
> recommend?

If you are just interested in racks and their contents, racktables
might work:  http://racktables.org/.  It is more of an inventory
system with location information that does the visualization for you
than a drawing tool though.    Also, if you use a tool that can save a
png image you can use nagviz (also adapted to OpenNMS) to use it as a
more realistic background for a live status map.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com