[CentOS] Speedtest.mini on a local website?

Kahlil Hodgson kahlil.hodgson at dealmax.com.au
Thu Jul 19 00:09:37 UTC 2012

On 19/07/12 09:05, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Stephen Harris wrote:
>
>>> This is running on two CentOS-6.3 servers (one remote),
>>> and looking from a Firefox browser on a Fedora-17 laptop.
>
>> You need flash on the browser for it to work.
>
> I do have flash-plugin-11.2 for firefox,
> which seems to be the last version Adobe is going to produce.
> I think speedtest.mini says you must have version 8 at least.
>
> Also, I see from the source that a message should come up
> if you don't have flash.

Do you have NoScript or AdBlockPlus or any other firefox add-on that
might be interfering?

Kahlil (Kal) Hodgson                       GPG: C9A02289
Head of Technology                         (m) +61 (0) 4 2573 0382
DealMax Pty Ltd                            (w) +61 (0) 3 9008 5281

Suite 1415
401 Docklands Drive
Docklands VIC 3008 Australia

"All parts should go together without forcing.  You must remember that
the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.  Therefore,
if you can't get them together again, there must be a reason.  By all
means, do not use a hammer."  -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925