[CentOS] Oracle tries to capture CentOS users

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Jul 24 18:38:48 UTC 2012

Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Gé Weijers <ge at weijers.org> wrote:
>> "One throat to choke", as Scott McNealy used to say.
>
> Hehe, never heard that one. Cool guy Scott... too bad Sun had to go up for
> sale.
> I have my own version "a single person (or firm) to yell at"

I agree. It was a real shame when Sun went on the block. But then, back in
the nineties, I loved Sun 3 and Solaris. Most of this decade, though,
Linux has become even friendlier and more useful to me.

But then, I thought it was a real cryin' shame when DEC went down, and got
eaten by Compaq (gag!). I remember DEC and the seven dwarfs, I think it
was.

      mark