[CentOS] Oracle tries to capture CentOS users

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 02:40:33 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Stephen Harris <lists at spuddy.org> wrote:
> (In my basement I have Solaris 1.1.1, 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10; all
> but 2.5.1 are original in-box distributions)

You're the right man, then, whom I should ask about the elusive Sun
Bandwidth Manager (bwmgr) that someone at Sun Micro once mailed to me
on a shiny CD and that I manged to lose while moving. I wonder if
someone might have a spare CD that could show up on eBay someday... ;)

Apparently nobody at ORCL knows about the elusive stand-alone product
after bandwidth management was integrated into later Solaris OS
versions by Sun...

FC