[CentOS] system-config-network-tui not part of base install... wtf

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jul 26 17:23:06 UTC 2012

On 07/26/2012 04:44 PM, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> I agree in principle. But my personal experience led me to have static
> routing on my home LAN.

And you chose not to setup networking at install time ? Had you done
that, you would not be in this situation.

A bare minimal install is targeted at people who know what they are
doing and will make decisions with that level of situational
comprehension backing them up.

If you really dont know what you are doing : install a more complete
system and the tools will be available.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax