[CentOS] RAID card selection - JBOD mode / Linux RAID

Thu Jul 19 15:22:43 UTC 2012
Dean Jones <dean.jones at oregonstate.edu>

Look at ZFS information and lists.  ZFS prefers JBOD and raw drive
access, so there is plenty of information out there about which
controllers work best that way.

LSI 9211-8i being one of the more popular ones.