[CentOS] Extracting the window (titlebar) name from a bash script?

Mon Jul 23 01:13:49 UTC 2012
Fernando Cassia <fcassia at gmail.com>

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 3:58 AM, Ron Yorston <rmy at tigress.co.uk> wrote:
> wmctrl with the '-l -p' flags provides a list of windows with names and
> PIDs.  It's in EPEL for CentOS 6, though not 5.  It probably wouldn't be
> too hard to build for CentOS 5 if you needed it there.
>
> Ron

Thanks a bunch Ron!.

Exactly what I needed. This is one of those situations where a Google
search brings more noise than signal, due to the generic nature of the
terms involved (do a Google search for "find Window name" and see).
:)

I'm using CentOS 6 so that's not a problem. Thanks again!.

FC
- George Orwell