[CentOS] system-config-network-tui not part of base install... wtf

Thu Jul 26 11:39:34 UTC 2012
Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net>

On 26/07/2012 12:34, Fernando Cassia wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 8:00 AM, Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net> wrote:
>> echo nameserver e.f.g.h > /etc/resolv.conf
>> echo nameserver i.j.k.l >> /etc/resolv.conf
> Yes I know BUT for that I have to THINK. Screens and input fields ie
> type tab tab tab enter type tab tab tab enter are what is known as
> "user friendly" since the MS-DOS 5.0 setup.exe onwards...

After having built a number of machines, I kind of rattle off that by
heart, just enough to then do a:

yum install system-config-network-tui after a minimal install.

But, yes, you're right, it was a minor annoyance.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd