[CentOS] SELinux in CentOS 6

Fri Jul 27 16:59:08 UTC 2012
SilverTip257 <silvertip257 at gmail.com>

If you temporarily want SELinux permissive and plan on fixing it with
a custom policy module, run `setenforce 0`.  Check to see the SELinux
status with `getenforce`.  And you can check /var/log/audit/audit.log
to see what SELinux is saying.

I'm more inclined these days to put together policy modules rather
than _forever_ setting it to permissive (unless you get logwatch
reports on it, SELinux might as well be disabled completely).

Set SELinux to permissive, get your application configured and
working, then come back and use the items logged while set to
permissive to generate a policy module.

Mike
//  SilverTip257  //