[CentOS] Modifying a netinstall ISO image

Sun Jul 29 17:23:44 UTC 2012
Leonard den Ottolander <leonard at den.ottolander.nl>

Hello Alfred,

On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 14:59 -0400, Alfred von Campe wrote:
> This appears to work just fine, but the resulting ISO image is about
> 20% bigger (194M vs. 162M) and has an extra TRANS.TBL file at the top
> level.  Any ideas what is causing this?  It's no big deal as I've got
> things working, but I'm curious nonetheless...

man mkisofs should give you an explanation of the used options. The
directory record options used (-J, -R and -T) probably increase the ISO
size compared to when those aren't used.

Regards,
Leonard.