[CentOS] RHEV-H / RHEV-M on CentOS?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu

m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Tue Jun 12 12:27:19 UTC 2012

Hi Dudes/Dudettes,

Does anyone know if Red Hat's bare metal KVM solution, RHEV-H, and the
management component, RHEV-M, are available for CentOS?  All I know is
RHEV-M was being ported to Java and it would be getting released soon.

I suppose RHEV-H isn't 100% necessary.  Just running a minimum CentOS
install for your KVMs would give you essentially the same thing.

If there was a similar bare metal install option like RHEV-H through
CentOS, I could see going that route for my deployments eventually.

Regards,

Ranbir

--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu
Linux 3.3.7-1.fc17.x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux