[CentOS] any reliable FTP server with HTTPS/FTPS, commercial or not

Gelen James hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 22:39:17 UTC 2012

Hi all,

 Just like to know which secure FTP servers are popular in use on Linux, the FTP server should provides HTTPS, FTPS and SFTP methods.

 Current we are with Serv-U FTP server, but it has been crashed all the time for unknown reasons -- can not find any causes in its log file at all. Although we like its interfaces, but our customers complain its reliability a lot. Finally we are tired of it and would like an alternative. If you are satisfied with your ftp server, Please feel free to share with me. :)

Thanks.

--David