[CentOS] reinventing the wheel? page checker

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Jun 21 21:59:26 UTC 2012

On 6/21/2012 12:44 PM, Keith Roberts wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2012, Bob Hoffman wrote:
>
>> To: CentOS at centos.org
>> From: Bob Hoffman<bob at bobhoffman.com>
>> Subject: [CentOS] reinventing the wheel? page checker
>>
>> Not sure if there is an app like this yet.
>> I want to keep tabs on my web applications and thought of using a 'page
>> checker'/
> *snip*
>
>> Anything out there like that?
> http://www.changedetection.com/
>
> HTH,
>
> Keith

thanks Keith, I see where you are going with that.
However I am going to be keeping an eye on all my files in the html
folder, along with those outside of it (ones you keep outside of html
for security), and my htaccessed admin areas and such...

Just gonna build a little script to sms and email me if anything
changes. When I finally get around to doing it in the project I will
post what I did and how it worked.