[CentOS] Centos 6 - Networking: Some Queries -- GURUS HELP PL

Sanjay Arora

sanjay.k.arora at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:22:42 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Ross Cavanagh <ross.cav at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I'm just jumping in and may not have read everything, but having the NAT
> option will still allow Internet access to the guest if the host is setup
> to allow this (which is the default on most virtual hosts as far as I'm
> aware). But you may find it harder to access the NAT guest if you're trying
> to access it from another system on the same network as the host system.
>
> You can always setup multiple NIC's on the guest.

Now I wonder why I did not think of so simple an idea! Simply put in a
multi-port NIC card,

Another questions...I put in another network port & I end up with 3
NICs & 3 bridges...One providing Internet access, One providing
routing to virtual hosts and one providing route to ltsp network.

Now, traffic among these three networks will be routed automatically
or do I have to put in some code to enable traffic between these three
networks & internet access to the virtual host & ltsp network?