[CentOS] Python version fights.

Gene Heskett

gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jun 24 21:33:20 UTC 2012

On Sunday 24 June 2012 17:31:40 Les Mikesell did opine:

> On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> > There are no surviving el5 packages on the system, including in the
> > .repo files of yum.repos.d
>
> Did you use yum to remove the packages?

Yes, except for the repo files in yum.repos.d, those I nuked with mc it it
had a reference to el-5 in it.

Cheers & thanks Les, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
...Deep Hack Mode -- that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread.
	-- Matt Welsh