[CentOS] nodejs based website

Mon Jun 4 03:42:47 UTC 2012
Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

Hello,

 I am trying to setup a node.js based website called 'hummingbird'.
It's a monitoring package that you can read about here:

 http://projects.nuttnet.net/hummingbird/

My question is when I hit the site all I see is a directory listing

http://107.21.183.42/hummingbird/

Similar to what would happen if you went to a php site without php
being configured in apache with the lines

LoadModule php5_module modules/libphp5.so
AddHandler php5-script .php

I've never actually setup a node.js based site before and I was
wondering if there might be something I was missing. I'd appreciate
any advice you might have.

Thanks
Tim

--