[CentOS] Need to get latest version of freetds for centos 6.2

Fri Jun 8 23:58:11 UTC 2012
Kaplan, Andrew H. <AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG>

I went ahead and updated the repos repository to include the epel site. I was able to install the
0.91 release of freetds. But now I have another problem. I want to be able to install the perl-DBD-Sybase
package. However, when I try to do so, the following error appears on-screen:

[root at icinga ~]# yum install perl-DBD-Sybase.i686
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
 * base: holmes.umflint.edu
 * centosplus: mirrors.adams.net
 * epel: mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
 * extras: mirror.steadfast.net
 * rpmforge: merlin.fit.vutbr.cz
 * updates: centos.netnitco.net
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-DBD-Sybase.i686 0:1.10-1.el6.rf will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libtds.so.5 for package: perl-DBD-Sybase-1.10-1.el6.rf.i686
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Package: perl-DBD-Sybase-1.10-1.el6.rf.i686 (rpmforge)
           Requires: libtds.so.5
           Available: freetds-0.64-1.el6.rf.i686 (rpmforge)
               libtds.so.5
           Installed: freetds-0.91-2.el6.i686 (@epel)
               Not found
 You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
 You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

I tried the --skip-broken option, and the result was the following:

[root at icinga ~]# yum install perl-DBD-Sybase.i686 --skip-broken
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, security
 * base: bay.uchicago.edu
 * centosplus: centos.netnitco.net
 * epel: archive.linux.duke.edu
 * extras: bay.uchicago.edu
 * rpmforge: merlin.fit.vutbr.cz
 * updates: centos.netnitco.net
Setting up Install Process
Resolving Dependencies
--> Running transaction check
---> Package perl-DBD-Sybase.i686 0:1.10-1.el6.rf will be installed
--> Processing Dependency: libtds.so.5 for package: perl-DBD-Sybase-1.10-1.el6.rf.i686
--> Finished Dependency Resolution

Packages skipped because of dependency problems:
    perl-DBD-Sybase-1.10-1.el6.rf.i686 from rpmforge

I need the perl-DBD-Sybase package to be installed in order for a script, check_mssql_health to work.