[CentOS] Need to get latest version of freetds for centos 6.2

Sat Jun 9 00:10:51 UTC 2012
Frank Cox <theatre at melvilletheatre.com>

On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 23:58:11 +0000
Kaplan, Andrew H. wrote:

> I went ahead and updated the repos repository to include the epel site. I was
> able to install the 0.91 release of freetds. But now I have another problem.
> I want to be able to install the perl-DBD-Sybase package. However, when I try
> to do so, the following error appears on-screen:

You can sometimes deal with issues like this by downloading the .src.rpm files
for the conflicting packages, fixing the spec files (if needed) and recompiling
them on your own machines.

Sometimes this is as easy as just recompiling the source rpms; sometimes it's a
major undertaking.  Not having looked into your issue in detail, I don't know
which category yours is in.