[CentOS] any reliable FTP server with HTTPS/FTPS, commercial or not

Thu Jun 14 22:39:17 UTC 2012
Gelen James <hahaha_30k at yahoo.com>

Hi all,

 Just like to know which secure FTP servers are popular in use on Linux, the FTP server should provides HTTPS, FTPS and SFTP methods.

 Current we are with Serv-U FTP server, but it has been crashed all the time for unknown reasons -- can not find any causes in its log file at all. Although we like its interfaces, but our customers complain its reliability a lot. Finally we are tired of it and would like an alternative. If you are satisfied with your ftp server, Please feel free to share with me. :)

Thanks.

--David