[CentOS] Configure Kickstart

Tue Jun 19 15:40:22 UTC 2012
Pete Travis <lists at petetravis.com>

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=en&to=hi&a=http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Kickstart

> JD

The anaconda guys update that resource as they go along. As the bleeding
edge of anaconda docs, many described features won't even be realized in
the most recent Fedora release.  However, the Installation Guides at
https://docs.fedoraproject.org should reflect the feature set of a given
anaconda version, and are already translated into many languages.

The RHEL Installation Guide also documents the kickstart process.

--pete