[CentOS] How to handel smtp to public servers - done

Thu Jun 28 14:08:27 UTC 2012
Emmett Culley <emmett at webengineer.com>

For the last five years I have been running a captive portal gateway I developed at a number of airports to manage free wireless.  There are more that 25K connection each day, and port 25 is blocked for every one of them.

Yes we get complaints, but not often, one every two or three months or so.

Before we blocked port 25 we had to go to spamhaus.org once a month, or so, to request removal of one of more of the gateway's IP addresses from their black lists.

Emmett