[CentOS] Cloud on CentOS Server

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Thu Mar 8 18:48:39 UTC 2012

On Thursday, March 08, 2012 01:38:33 PM Scott Silva wrote:
> on 3/8/2012 9:59 AM Lamar Owen spake the following:
> > I have hydrogen alarms available, but has anyone seen an H2S alarm?
> http://www.allgasdetectors.com/hydrogensulfidedetectors.shtml

> http://www.generalmonitors.com/products/h2s_s4000th.html

You know, it was about thirty seconds after I hit send that I remembered a particular un-aired (but on the web) video segment from Mythbusters....

Thanks for the pointers!  As we have four relatively large off-grid solar-powered telescope systems, having an H2S detector near the batteries would be a good thing, and I hadn't made the connection to the hand-held unit featured in said Mythbusters online minimyth.