[CentOS] KVM CentOS i386

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Mar 12 19:45:17 EDT 2012

On 03/12/2012 04:39 PM, Anton Zaytsev wrote:
> Hi Ljubomir, thanx for reply.
> I need for CentOS 5 exactly. It will be *great* if you'd share them.
> Are they compatable with the latest kernel? I have found some rpms in
> CentOSplus repo, but they are for 2.6.18-92.1.13 only.
> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic<office at plnet.rs>wrote:
>> I used Farkas Levente's kvm-84 on CentOS 5.x i386 for several years
>> without any issue. Still have them in my repository.
>> But for CentOS 6.x there is no 32-bit packages, 64-bit only.

Here is my repo for it:

They are kmod module, so they should fit all kernels. They install to
current kernel, and are automatically incorporated to every kernel
installed from that moment on.

But be warned, I have not used them in couple of years, so you must
first test them on non-production system.

You can use .repo files from this release file:
if you want you install them easier.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)
PL Computers