[CentOS] postgrey, postfix, tld list

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Sun Mar 25 20:23:17 UTC 2012

On 3/25/2012 3:16 PM, Bob Hoffman wrote:
> believe I got this working, anyone interested here is what I did so far
>
> 1- get the repo rpmforge
> rpm -Uvh
> http://packages.sw.be/rpmforge-release/rpmforge-release-0.5.2-2.el6.rf.x86_64.rpm
>
> 2 limit forge to just the packages needed
> /etc/yum.repos.d/rpmforge.repo
> add line, just under enabled=1
> includepkgs=postgrey perl-net-server perl-parse-syslog perl-BerkeleyDB
> perl-IO-multiplex
>
> 3 yum install postgrey
>
> 4 make a new file, /etc/sysconfig/postgrey
> add OPTIONS="--unix=/var/spool/postfix/postgrey/socket --delay=60"
> save, close
>
> 5 added to /etc/postfix/postgrey_whitelist_clients
> /^\.com$/
> /^\.org$/
> /^\.gov$/
> /^\.net$/
> /^\.mil$/
> /^\.edu$/
>
> <snip>

check that...did not whitelist the domains, centos.org got greylisted.
Either it is the wrong way to regex that statement within postgrey or
there needs to be more added regarding the triplet (ipaddress, domain,
sender)...not sure.

probably regex is wrong, I am certainly no expert, or even a novice, of it.