[CentOS] 5.8, t-bird 10 and firefox 10

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Mar 27 14:37:20 UTC 2012

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 03/27/2012 08:31 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> John Doe wrote:
>>> From: mark <m.roth at 5-cent.us>

>>> Firefox 2.0.11...?
>> Did that while I was getting ready for work. Interesting point - I
>> *know* it's 10.whatever. On the other hand, that's a gnome tool,
correct? I
>> don't run gnome. Period. As I said, I use icewm. I think the only
gnomism I
>> use regularly is gwenview, and that anything else is non-desktop, or kde.
>
> Did you try to set it up where I asked in the:
>
> Edit => Preferences => Attachments

No, I didn't, though I did look. I see you can search, but don't see where
to add.

On the other hand, I will check, this evening, to make sure in
edit-preferences->advanced->config editor, that
network.protocol-handler.app.http and the others point to the corrected
directory for open-browser.sh

        mark