[CentOS] shellinabox

Piero

ottuzzi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:01:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

   is there anyone using shellinabox[1] (Web based AJAX terminal
emulator): I'm trying to run it on a Centos 6.2 x86_64 but I cannot
past inserting username and I get "session closed". Actually I'm using
SELINUX in Enforcing mode but nothing strange is logged in
/var/log/audit/audit.log. Actually nothing strange is logged anywhere
but I still get only "session closed" after inserting username and
pressing enter key.
I'm trying to escape a very strong firewall/proxy for the purpose of
managing such a Centos box via SSH and, if you know alternatives to
shellinabox, I'll be very glad to hear something from you. I already
tried corkscrew and tor but both cannot escape firewall/proxy rules.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Bye
Piero

[1]http://code.google.com/p/shellinabox/