[CentOS] my spammer list

Bob Hoffman

bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Mar 29 22:00:22 UTC 2012

Hello,
Thanks to some nice people on here and other forums I have pretty much
finalized my whole mail system on centos 6.x.

With all the checks, greylisting, dev/null of any 8+ spam level SA, I
still get a few mails.

It seems like everytime I enable a new protectant, the mail stops
spamming for a few hours...then the spammers decide I am worthy of using
better methods against me..and more come. LOL.

I am down to just 10-15 a day.
Anything that gets through all that I set up now goes to a spammers list
that I add to the access file of postfix.

http://bobhoffman.com/spammers.html

that is the link to my list. I am trying to sort them out into
political, real estate, bulk spammers, etc.
The worst part is the bulk emailers are not on any black list. It is
very hard to find their mail MX until they actually send you one.
Many will be blocked, then a new alternate of theirs comes through.

I could not find a list of bulk commercial spammers so I thought I would
start one. As I progress it will become more defined, but right now a
big list with some categories after it.

Hope it helps.