[CentOS] SMTP Port 465 - Postfix

Prabhpal S. Mavi prabhpal at digital-infotech.net
Sat Mar 31 21:45:33 UTC 2012

Dear Natraj,

Very Much senses able comment and good example to configure smtp on
desisted port. I was actually looking for something like this for a while,
how to configure smtp on non standard ports.

I love the community who put their affords and energy and deliver the
solutions in mailboxes directly.

Well Done Natraj, Thanks Dear All. ----