[CentOS] Fetchmail warning

Fri Mar 9 00:54:00 UTC 2012
Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>

I fetchmail on my CentOS-6.2 from 4 servers.
One always gives the warning
-----------------------------
[tim at grover cron.d]$ fetchmail -a go.tcd.ie
fetchmail: Error exchanging credentials
6 messages for tmurphy at go.tcd.ie.
reading message tmurphy at go.tcd.ie:1 of 6 (2978 header octets) (2639 body
octets) flushed
-----------------------------
The messages seem to come over OK,
so it seems the warning doesn't matter.
Or does it?

I don't get the warning from other IMAP servers.

But I was wondering if my setup in /etc/pki/tls/certs/ is correct.
I have 3 .crt files:
ca-bundle.crt from CentOS installation (actually from ca-certificates*.rpm),
gayleard.crt , the certificate I got from CAcert.org
cacert.crt , the Class 3 root certificate from CAcert.org .

I'm wondering if I am supposed to append the cacert.crt to ca-bundle.crt ,
and if failure to do that could be the cause of the warning?

Alternatively, should I use the Class 1 root certificate from CAcert?
(I didn't because CAcert said this was for Windows.)

Finally, can anyone kindly point me to an online article
that would answer the queries above?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net