[CentOS] how to find...

Mon Mar 5 02:55:56 UTC 2012
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Sun, Mar 04, 2012 at 09:37:42PM -0500, Phil Savoie wrote:
> On 03/04/2012 09:15 PM, fred smith wrote:
> > I'm trying to find out from which repo I got xiphos and its matching
> > sword libraries from, and somehow am not finding it. hints, anyone?
> >
> > thanks!
>
> A quick google search turned up this:
>
> http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Repositories#Other_Repositories

thanks, but I don't think t hat's what I want to know...

it's already installed (via "yum install xiphos") and I need to know
which repository it actually came from. I think it came from Centos,
but dont' know how to be sure. "yum list installed" merely shows it
as installed,but doesn't list the repo from which it came.

                    The Lord detests the way of the wicked