[CentOS] md raid 10

Wed Mar 7 15:49:33 UTC 2012
William Warren <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com>

well ubuntu allows me to boot from MD RAID10...so there's something they
are doing that allows that to boot.  I think RH needs to take a cue in that
area....I'm not going to reconfigure my entire array to accommodate centos
in this instance.  if i don't need MDRAID 10 boot then this machine will
come back to centos6..:)  Centos 6 is great but it's not right for this
particluar machine..:(