[CentOS] Cloud on CentOS Server

Fri Mar 9 19:50:23 UTC 2012
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Craig White <craig.white at ttiltd.com> wrote:

> ----
> in general, you would feed the same URL to an android device that you would give to iCal, Outlook, Evolution, etc.

But where do you enter a URL related to calendars?

> wrt an android device...
>
> Gmail - that's integrated into System => Accounts and you set up a Gmail account and it links Contacts & Calendars as well as mail though you can turn off the 'sync' for those services.
>
> Exchange - that's integrated into 'Corporate Sync' which actually handles basically all other e-mail/calendar/contact accounts

Under 'settings', I have accounts and sync, where I can add
exchange/activesync, facebook, flickr, google, yahoo and a few other
things, but I don't see an arbitrary type entry.   I can add an
account in email, and gmail and yahoo have their own apps, but it
isn't clear that those would add a webdav type calendar sync.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com