[CentOS] t-bird, followup

Thu Mar 15 13:15:25 UTC 2012

Jake Shipton wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012 06:38:56 -0500
> Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

>> > View => Toolbars => Quick Filter Bar
>> >
>> > will do what you want...
>> >
>> > Using T-Bird 10.0.2 here, clicking on the account name and then
>> > choosing "Search Messages" offers a pull-down entry for 'body', so
>> > I don't know what your issue is.
>>
>> This is exactly my experience too ... I can easily both filter and
>> search on body.
<snip>
Didn't my last reply to this thread, a day or two ago, go out? Les had it
dead on - it *is* an imap account at work, and I had to click on "run
search on server", and voila, body shows up in search options.

And if it *didn't* make it to the list - I thought it had, thanks again,
Les, that was a dead on catch.

        mark