[CentOS] Reason for high load on CentOS

Mon Mar 26 09:53:52 UTC 2012
Prabhpal S. Mavi <prabhpal at digital-infotech.net>

Hi Kaushal,

in addition to the solution provider by Mihamina to monitor the load
average on your server, "htop" on CentOS can be more clear for you to read
the output as well.

install rpmforge repo

yum insall htop, type htop when done. look ay load average figure. then
find out the cause.

Thanks / Regards
Prabhpal