[CentOS] Need help configuring wireless NIC

Tue Mar 27 10:07:15 UTC 2012
anax <anax at ayni.com>

Hi Marko
if your WLAN interface does not show up in ifconfig or in "ls -l
/sys/class/net/ " then
- your system recognizes that it has to load the modules you mention
when you plug in your WLAN interface
- but the modules are incapable to install the interface correctly

if you say you cannot bring to work ndiswrapper because its compilation
fails, then you are in bad luck.

I once had a similar problem with a D-Link card (featuring the adx
TI-chip). What I did: I waited until a new version of ndiswrapper was
available, compiled this one, and off I went.

suomi