[CentOS] Problem with PHP / Postgresql on CentOS6.2

Tue Mar 27 13:51:33 UTC 2012
Rudinei Dias <rudinei.dias at gmail.com>

Em 27 de março de 2012 10:15, Leonard den Ottolander <
leonard at den.ottolander.nl> escreveu:

> Hello Rudinei,
>
> On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 09:49 -0300, Rudinei Dias wrote:
> > I have instaled a WEB server with Postgresql on CentOS 6.2.
> > PostgreSQL, versin 9.1.3 x64 from EntrrpriseDB base *.run*.
>
> > PostgreSQL an APACHE runs normal and PHP does not recognize
> > php_pgsql/pdo_pgsql.
> >
> > How i fix this mess?
>
> By not mixing dependent packages from different repos, unless you are
> prepared to fix and rebuild them.
>
> Is there any reason you cannot use the postgresql distributed with the
> distro?

Yep, I need PostgreSQL 9.1 for especific feature, but actual repository is
8.4.9.
Seeing postgresql ftp, the newest version (for x64 RHEL 6 / Fedora) is
9.0.2, and does not provide aditionals (pgadmin / pdo / etc...)
The only i found is from EntrepriseDB installer
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload

> If you do have to use a more recent version it's usually the
> easiest approach to either use a Fedora SRPM or to use the RHEL SRPM and
> pop in a more recent tarball. In either case you might have to fix the
> SPEC file to remove stale patches, update/fix dependencies etc. YMMV.

I understood the concept but do not know how to apply it. Its possible correct
the links of the file (thats creating the problem in this case /
opt/PostgreSQL/psqlODBC/lib/libpq.so.5) into symbolic link? Pointing to
what? Or am I totally crazy?
Sorry for my bad English.