[CentOS] ugly login screen - squirrel

Thu Mar 29 19:48:56 UTC 2012
Prabhpal S. Mavi <prabhpal at digital-infotech.net>

Dear Michael,

thanks for your response, here is the like to squirrelmail web interface.
i feel that if it is installed from source, it is later difficult to
uninstall when upgrading, that is why i prefer rpm. please correct if i am
wrong.

https://mail.digital-infotech.com/webmail

Thanks / regards

> Prabhpal S. Mavi,
>
> Can you provide a URL to use to view what it actually looks like?
> Is it on an external server?
>
> I installed squirrelmail from the tar.bz2 file available from their web
> site at the link.
> http://squirrelmail.org/download.php
>
> Here is a link to the page where it can be viewed from.
>
> http://linux1.iwcc.edu/webmail/src/login.php
>
> Michael Peterson
>
>> Prabhpal S. Mavi wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Friends Greetings,
>>>
>>> i am CentOS User for some years now, have installed and configured
>>> squirrelmail number of times without issues.
>>>
>>> but this time it is on CentOS 6.2 x64 - i see very ugly login
>>> interface.
>>> of squirrelmail, i wish to mention that the package was installed from
>>> epelrepo becuse it is not available on centos or rpmforge repo either.
>>>
>>> i can login also, after login this is how i see the inside interface.
>>>
>>> id anyone has come across the same? any solution?
>>> here is what i see on squirrelmail login page:
>>>
>>> bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"
>>> width="100%"><><>
>>> SquirrelMail Logo
>>> SquirrelMail version 1.4.22-2.el6
>>> By the SquirrelMail Project Team
>>> < bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="350"><><
>>> bgcolor="#dcdcdc">SquirrelMail Login <>< bgcolor="#ffffff"> <
>>> bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" width="100%"><>< width="30%">Name: <